Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A few updates.....

So, on the hair situation. I ended up going lighter with some blonde highlights. I am currently entertaining the thought of adding more.

I am now on day three of the Atkins diet. I am playing with the idea that this is how I lose weight, and Weight Watchers is how I maintain. The last time I went on Atkins, I lost about 15 pounds. I then kept it off with Weight Watchers. I just don't lose well on WW. Its just too.....free....or something. With Atkins, I lose, not only because I cut carbs, but because the options are more limited (especially right before payday) so it keeps me from eating things I normally wouldn't. With Weight Watchers I can justify it, using points until I don't have any left.

Sooo.....its going well so far. Other than being sick of eggs for breakfast, I'm doing ok with it. I'll update with my loss on Monday. I started out at 268.4 this Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment